Thursday, January 10, 2008

As Time Goes By......

The world will always welcome lovers, as time goes by.
I have read on my Pet's blog, that I have enslaved him with my essence, looks, voice and, dare I say, sparkling personality. In spite of my failings he has pledged himself to me...for ever. I probably shouldn't be posting at this time. Not being in control, I may write something I will rush back to delete, when I "come to my senses". I am not all here right now. This happens, unexpectedly, from time to time, and really messes with us. I have read a few blogs about couples coping with family, kids, work, and trying to keep a healthy FLR. I am sure there must be some, coping with mental health issues. I hope for all your sakes, that the person you love and depend upon, supports you during those times when you can be most unlovable.

***********************************

No comments: