Wednesday, July 2, 2008

To Be Or Not To Be.........

We haven't been ourselves lately.



I haven't posted anything here since last March.

After a short vacation with friends, I came home with a lovely case of bronchitis, that took me and the entire month of April for a joy ride.

Stuff happens. Time can also fly when you are not having a good time. May and June came and went, with a few tiny bubbles of the FLR.

Lethargy becomes easy. Guilt doesn't help.

I guess what I am trying to say is, we have had a few months of the doldrums for one reason or another, and another, and another. Since we both desire our FLR to exist; it will. We will have to work on it until it becomes second nature again. There is not a chance that we will cease to be a couple, because we are completely devoted to each other. So, there it is.

1 comment:

Susan's Pet said...

My dear MW,

All that is true, and I am for it one hundred percent. However, "the devil is in the details." So, please, let's begin working on those details.

Your devoted pet