Thursday, November 29, 2007

I Can't Give You Anything But Love......


My Pet has just posted a blog about the exchange of power, the sharing of power, the unending inexhaustible supply of power. Please, go read it...then hurry back here to me and explain just what he said. He has the mind of an engineer. I think like an artist...And never the twain shall meet. I may have lost my "logical" brain cells during a childhood bout of measles, and I have no hope around gears and pulleys. He played with mercury as a young child, which might explain his absolute puzzlement with intuition. How we ever manage to fit our parts together is a mystery. Our vacation begins very soon, and fit them together we shall.
Penciled in, we have daily massages and body worship, at least one piercing, a naked Pet bar-b-q-ing out on our balcony (with the possibility of me bailing him out of jail). People can be such prudes. I intend to give him lots to write about.

1 comment:

Susan's Pet said...

I also played with lead.

And about the parts fitting, I could do it in the dark.