Saturday, November 10, 2007

Whether It Is Simpler To Suffer............



We have hit a "patch of vanilla" on our road of life. Some people get along just fine with vanilla. It is the most often purchased flavor of ice creams.
Others, find the addition of chocolate or strawberry syrup titillating. I like a banana split with LOTS of nuts.
Sometimes I will just hold the banana, and slurp up the cream and nuts.
Occasionally I am satisfied with a small dish of sugar free gelatin.
It is all part of life's grand pageant.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

It is nice to see another women posting. My husband and I have been in a loving WLM for just over four years. I would never go back.

As a young person my little man thought that he was the only submissive man in the universe. Than the internet came along and he was amazed to discover that there were others just like him.

What I have found is that the longer you are in a'fem/dom' relationship , the more dominant you become as your guy becomes more submissive. After a while you come to expect a certain level of obedience and service as being very natural from a man.

Anyway, i just wanted to say hello and let you know that someone is reading your blog. Love, Kathy
kathy4563@gmail.com