Saturday, February 16, 2008

THE PERFECT F.L.R.


The perfect sought after F.L.R. does not exist, except in fantasies.
We can from time to time experience periods of near perfection, but as in any relationship, there are highs and lows. We are mostly happy muddling along down the middle, hoping for an occasional high, and trying like hell to avoid the lows.
I hurt my Pet's feelings a day ago. I sometimes forget that while he presents himself as a manly-climb-on-the-roof-fix-all-the-problems-kinda guy.....To me he is vulnerable in a way he is not to any other. While he has devoted himself to my well being and care, I can't forget that his well being is in my hands as well. I have apologized to him personally, and now here as well.
You are precious to me my Pet. ...now get over it.

Make certain the bed is made to my specifications, & clean the bathtub. It has been several days since I was "pleasured"....See to it. You can start with a full body massage.

No comments: